ALL CONSIGNMENT IS ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT
NOW ACCEPTING: Fall & Winter Wear
Bookable up 7 days in advance - on the website only - 1st come, 1st Served. We do not have a cancellation list
Choose: Drop & Run or Stay & Sort Appointment (more info below)
Limited to 1 per family, per week. We will enforce this policy to allow all consignors equitable access for drop-offs
Limited to 2 Standard Sized Reusable Grocery/Shopping bags per appointment
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO OUR BOOKING SYSTEM - You MUST have an appointment to drop off.
Option #1: Stay & Sort Appointment -15 min - drop off at your booked time and shop while you wait
- Tuesday (4-5pm) and Saturdays (11-12pm - not available on long weekends). They are released exactly 7 days in advance, to the moment, for the next week. (Thursday S&S are on hold for Jan & Feb)
- Items will be sorted while you wait, and those not selected for consignment will be returned to you.
- You MUST remain on the business premises during your scheduled appointment
- If you arrive late for your appointment may be asked to rebook - as a 2nd staff is scheduled to sort and may no longer be available to do so
Option #2: Drop & Run Appointment - 5 min - select a time BUT drop off any time the day of your appointment
- Available daily Tuesday thru Saturday - released between 3-4pm daily,Tues-Sat, for the next week
- You must select an appointment time - but you may drop your items off ANY TIME during the day of your appointment (open-close)
- Items brought in for consignment will be sorted at a later time, and those not selected for consignment will be donated to our charity partners
By clicking the link below to book an appointment you agree to the following:
- You have read and understand our consignment policies - HERE & ON THE CONSIGN PAGE before coming to drop off - you may be turned away if you do not follow the drop off guidelines.
- We strictly enforce a drop off maximum of: maximum of 2 standard sized reusable grocery bags. We DO NOT accept consignment in boxes, oversized reusable bags or large garbage bags
- We understand that life happens but ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are unable to come in at your scheduled time. You can do this through the confirmation email you receive, or by calling the store
- You will attend your Stay & Sort Appointment ON TIME. Showing up late to your appointment, may result in your consignment not being accepted.
- No Shows - A habit of not showing up for appointments will result in a warning and then your account being closed.
- Abuse of staff - on the phone or in-person - will NOT be tolerated and may result in the closure of your consignment account
- We kindly ask that you limit your appointments to 1 per family, per week
Appointments are released daily, Tues thru Sat, in the afternoons, for the next week (see above for more info).
If there are no appointments available, we are currently FULLY BOOKED, please check back.
Click to: BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Why do I need to book an appointment & why is there a maximum amount I can drop at once?
- We have a small store & VERY small work room, into which we also receive new product shipments - which leads to the next reason -
- Fire Health & Safety requirements: access to emergency exits
- Having allotted appointment times & maximum drop volumes allows us to manage the volume of consignment coming into our small space with the fluctuating demand for stock - and get it onto the sales floor quickly
- Efficiency for staffing, pricing and shopping